After walking miles of expo hall carpeting, watching countless live demos, and sitting through god knows how many press announcements, we're ready to declare these 10 products to be the best things we saw at CES 2019. Of all the amazing and beautiful gadgets on display here in Las Vegas, these are the products which exhibit a strong sense of innovation and vision within their categories. They achieve this through exquisite industrial design, innovative engineering, and simply seeing the future and realizing it in a product you can touch and hold.
More From CES 2019
- Day 4 liveblog: Live updates from Thursday in Las Vegas
- More of the coolest stuff we've seen at CES so far
- Sure you can log all your kid’s data, but should you?
- You can ignore all that 5G hype—for now
- Google's Interpreter Mode translates conversations
- This YubiKey will soon free your iPhone from passwords
- Hyundai's walking car concept reinvents the wheel
- 📩 Want more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss our latest and greatest stories
Read also: “We’re not exactly there with default settings on an iPhone yet, so there’s some work that developers need to do to enable their apps to work with the Lightning key.” One key limitation: Apple does not yet natively support FIDO2, an open source standard that lets you access your online accounts simply by plugging in a hardware token, rather than using a password.