WIRED's Prime Day Coverage
- Absolute Best Prime Day Deals
- Home, Kitchen, and Outdoors Deals
- Amazon Device Deals
- Walmart Deals
- Prime Day Tips
- 3-Month Trial Subscription to WIRED for $1
Kitchen and Home Deals
If you buy something using links in our stories, we may earn a commission. This helps support our journalism. Learn more .
- iRobot Roomba 692 for $200 ($117 off): Any time an iRobot vacuum goes near $200, it's a good deal. Although this is an older model, it still has a powerful motor, world-class navigation, and features like Dirt Detect to detect high-traffic areas that I still have yet to see in more expensive robot vacuums.
Stasher Reusable Storage Bag Bundle for $38 ($12 off): These reusable, dishwasher-friendly silicone bags are favorites of the entire WIRED staff. This bundle has bags in a variety of sizes that last forever and are easy to clean and seal.
- Instant Pot Aura 8QT Multicooker for $70 ($79 off): Is it even a Prime Day without an Instant Pot? The Aura is not the Instant Pot's pressure cooker, but it can oven-bake and roast, which other versions cannot.
- Kasa Smart Plug for $20 ($10 off): Are you trying to make your home a little more energy-efficient and shave a few bucks off your heating bill? A smart plug that will let you turn off your entire workstation when you go to bed is an easy, affordable way to start.
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Griddle for $90 ($70 off): Amazon is currently offering up to 40 percent off a lot of kitchenware. It's rare to see a prestige kitchenware brand like Le Creuset discounted this deeply. A griddle is useful for everything from pressing sandwiches to making pancakes.
- Tramontina Stainless Steel Fry Pan for $26 ($34 off): Tramontina is a sturdy midrange brand; I (Adrienne) own several of their pots myself. They're an even better bargain at an over 50 percent discount.