Show NotesRead more from Alex Davies on GM’s robo-taxis , the startup developing self-driving vans for Walmart , and bike lane-bound autonomous delivery vehicles . Arielle has more on the Google Pixel 4’s gesture controls here . Lauren details Intel’s new processor line here . Read more from Lily Hay Newman about the Capital One security breach and the hacker who didn’t cover her tracks here .
RecommendationsFor all the baseball fans out there, Alex recommends MLB.tv. Mike recommends letting a robotic-exoskeleton make you dance as part of the art project Inferno . Lauren recommends Workin’ Moms on Netflix. Arielle recommends Huji, the app that turns your phone into a disposable camera.
How to Listen
You can always listen to this week's podcast through the audio player on this page, but if you want to subscribe for free to get every episode, here's how:If you're on an iPhone or iPad, open the app called Podcasts, or just tap this link. You can also download an app like Overcast or Pocket Casts, and search for Gadget Lab. If you use Android, you can find us in the Google Play Music app just by tapping here. We’re on Spotify too. You can also download an app like Pocket Casts or Google Podcasts, and search for Gadget Lab. And in case you really need it, here's the RSS feed .
- How Loon's balloons find their way to deliver the internet
- Did this international drug dealer create bitcoin? Maybe !
- Cold War–era bunker mania forever altered Albania
- The “manosphere” and the challenge of quantifying hate
- Fear, misinformation, and measles spread in Brooklyn
- 💻 Upgrade your work game with our Gear team’s favorite laptops , keyboards , typing alternatives , and noise-canceling headphones
- 📩 Want more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss our latest and greatest stories