We will update this piece throughout the weekend. If you come across a crossed-out retailer, that means the item is either sold out or the deal has expired. It doesn't hurt to check, though. Sometimes items come back in stock.
WIRED's Black Friday Coverage, So Far
- Early Black Friday Deals
- LG OLED TV Deal
- Cameras, Drones, and Photo Deals
- Best Wireless Earbuds Deal
- Best Videogame and Console Deals
- Google Deals (You are here!)
- Black Friday Tips
- All Our Black Friday Articles and Holiday Buying Guides
Pixel and Chromecast Deals
- Google Pixel 4 XL for $700 ($200 off) at Walmart or Amazon: The Pixel 4 XL (8/10, WIRED Recommends ) is Google's latest smartphone, and it has an advanced face unlocking system. The camera is excellent, and you can get closer to a subject with the telephoto zoom lens. Like all Pixel phones, it gets updates straight from Google, which puts it on par with the iPhone. We do wish its battery life was better than adequate, and you'll have to pay extra to get more than 64 GB of storage. The smaller Pixel 4 is also $200 off, but battery life is quite poor, so we recommend going for the XL.
- Google Pixel 3A for $300 ($100 off) at Best Buy or Amazon: Our favorite phone of the year was already affordable. Now it's a steal. You can save another $50 by choosing to activate it today at Best Buy. The Pixel 3A has a 5.6-inch screen, and it brings a flagship camera experience to the mid-range and budget phone category. Performance is pretty good, too. The bigger, 6-inch screen on the Pixel 3A XL is for those that need more screen, and you get a bigger battery to boot.
- Google Chromecast Ultra for $49 ($20 off): If you have a 4K TV with no smarts built-in, or want a simple way to cast movies and shows to it from your phone, then this is your best bet. It also works with Google Stadia . The standard HD Chromecast is also on sale for $25 ($10 off).