- Disney's new Lion King is the VR-fueled future of cinema
- How golf's longest drives are changing the sport
- An all-white town’s divisive experiment with crypto
- Why electric buses haven't taken over the world—yet
- Forget the Bahamas. China's cruises are where it's at
- ✨ Optimize your home life with our Gear team’s best picks, from robot vacuums to affordable mattresses to smart speakers .
- 📩 Want more? Sign up for our daily newsletter and never miss our latest and greatest stories
Indeed, a perusal of the launch manifest for the Delta IV heavy shows that the majority of its flights over the past 15 years have hosted military payloads, and the ability to snag some of these lucrative contracts in the future would represent a major windfall for SpaceX.The Air Force will undoubtedly be paying close attention to the Arabsat launch today, which will help prove that the rocket can safely deliver its sensitive payloads to orbit.