SUBSCRIBESubscribe to WIRED to catch the biggest stories on tech, science, and the future of how we live.We’ll be livestreaming the entirety of the event on this page, and you can follow along on , , and YouTube. All WIRED25 livestream conversations are free to attend; register here to join (and get the recipe for the WIRED25 signature cocktail, plus a chance to hang out “backstage” and chat with speakers). In the meantime, you can check out last year’s event here .
Below is the full schedule of WIRED25 2020.
(Note: These events are subject to change. Check the event schedule page for updates.)
Wednesday, September 16, 5–7:30 pm ET
- Reed Hastings, cofounder, chair, and co-CEO, Netflix, with Nicholas Thompson, WIRED
- Celia Hodent, game UX strategist, and Drew Blackard, VP of product management, Samsung Electronics America, with Irene Au, Khosla Ventures (sponsored)
- Gabriela Cámara, restaurateur, and Jon Gray, Pierre Serrao, and Lester Walker, cofounders of Ghetto Gastro, with Sonia Chopra, Bon Appétit
- Nia DaCosta, film director, with Jason Parham, WIRED
- Brie Larson, actor, Elijah Allan-Blitz, director, and Van Jones, contributor and host, CNN, with Angela Watercutter, WIRED
Wednesday, September 23, 12-1:30 pm ET
- Sarah Friar, CEO, Nextdoor, with Lauren Goode, WIRED
- Arlan Hamilton, founder and managing partner, Backstage Capital, and Katie Rae, CEO and managing partner, The Engine, with Arielle Pardes, WIRED
- Deonie Allen and Steve Allen, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Strathclyde, and Isla Meyers-Smith, global change ecologist, University of Edinburgh, with Matt Simon, WIRED
- Matt Mitchell, Ford Foundation Tech Fellow and Founder, CryptoHarlem, with Sidney Fussell, WIRED
- Maria Ressa, CEO and executive editor, Rappler, with Steven Levy, WIRED
Wednesday, September 30, 12-1:30 pm ET
- Anthony S. Fauci, director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, with Steven Levy, WIRED
- Nate Warfield, security researcher, Microsoft, and Ohad Zaidenberg, founder and executive, CTI League, with Andy Greenberg, WIRED
- Maddie Stone, security researcher, Google Project Zero, with Lily Hay Newman, WIRED
- Lisa Piccirillo, assistant professor of mathematics, MIT, with Rhett Allain, WIRED
- Patrice Peck, journalist, with Alan Henry, WIRED
- Avi Schiffman, founder, the Coronavirus Tracker, with Megan Molteni, WIRED
- Audrey Tang, digital minister, Taiwan, with Nicholas Thompson, WIRED
- 📩 Want the latest on tech, science, and more? Sign up for our newsletters !
- Meet this year’s WIRED25: People who are making things better
- The confessions of the hacker who saved the internet
- Dungeons & Dragons TikTok is Gen Z at its most wholesome
- A Texas county clerk’s bold crusade to transform how we vote
- AI ruined chess. Now, it’s making the game beautiful again
- “Dr. Phosphine” and the possibility of life on Venus
Can Comic-Con Work From Home?