- Absolute Best Prime Day Deals
- Home, Kitchen, and Outdoors Deals
- Amazon Device Deals
- Laptop Deals
- Work from Home & Office Deals
- Deals for $50 or Less
- Deals from Amazon's Rivals
- Walmart Deals
- Target's Deals
- Prime Day Tips
- 3 Month Trial Subscription to WIRED for $1
If you buy something using links in our stories, we may earn a commission. This helps support our journalism. Learn more .
Home Theater Deals
- Yamaha YAS-109 Soundbar for $200 ($40 off): If you’re listening to your TV through its own speakers, it’s time to upgrade to a soundbar . Even without a subwoofer or separate surrounding speakers, a soundbar will improve your viewing experience. WIRED’s Parker Hall named this the best soundbar with a built-in sub . It also has Alexa so you can control it with voice commands.
- Roku Ultra 4K Streaming TV Device for $80 ($20 off): Roku is our favorite streaming box . The interface is the cleanest, and it won't try to lock you out of competitors' content, like Amazon does. Even if your TV has a streaming menu built-in (aside from TCLs, which have Roku), a separate streaming box will probably work better, for longer. If you don't need every bell and whistle Roku has to offer, the Roku Streaming Stick+ is $38 ($12 off) as well. Here is our guide to both models .
- Sanus Premium Tilt Wall Mount for TVs 46-90 Inches for $120 ($20 off): If you can't mount your TV to a specific height, you're going to want something to make it tilt. This Sanus also extends up to 5.7 inches so you can easily access your TV's ports while it's against the wall. It's compatible with Sanus soundbar mounts, and it'll hold 150 pounds, which is more than enough for any TV and soundbar combo.