Lucasfilm Reportedly Developing Star Wars Movie With Sleight DirectorWell, this is interesting. The Hollywood Reporter is reporting, and Variety has confirmed, that Lucasfilm is developing a Star Wars project with J.D. Dillard, the director of Sleight , and Luke Cage writer Matt Owens. Other details about the project, which appears to be a film, are foggy, including where it will debut. According to reports, it could be a theatrical release or a project for Disney+ . We’ll keep you updated.Sonic the Hedgehog Continues to Rule the Box OfficeIn case you were wondering, videogame adaptations still pack a punch. For the second week in a row, Sonic the Hedgehog brought in the most bucks over the last few days. The flick landed $26.3 million domestically this past weekend, edging out Harrison Ford’s The Call of the Wild for the top spot. That brings its global take to more than $203 million. Pretty good for a Sega saga.
- Inside Mark Zuckerberg's lost notebook
- How to enable dark mode on all your apps and devices
- Ask the Know-It-Alls: What is a coronavirus ?
- The bird “snarge” menacing air travel
- We need to talk about “cloud neutrality”
- 👁 The secret history of facial recognition . Plus, the latest news on AI
- 💻 Upgrade your work game with our Gear team’s favorite laptops , keyboards , typing alternatives , and noise-canceling headphones