- Some parts of the US have started to open up again, but for most of us, staying inside is still the best course of action (or inaction). The pandemic isn't a Zoom meeting that's run a bit too long—we can't check out just because we're bored. To keep you entertained, we've gathered the best deals from this week on gear for the living room, or the bedroom. If you buy something using links in our stories, we may earn a commission. This helps support our journalism. Learn more . Please also consider subscribing to WIRED .
- Crescendo Smart Vibrator for $120 ($30 off): Use the code PRIDE2020 to see the discount. Crescendo made it into our Best Sex Tech guide for a good reason. It's versatile, it can be as powerful or as subtle as you want it to be, and it comes with an app that lets you customize vibration patterns and intensity. Plus, it's foldable. It can shapeshift to contour to your body with ease, and the buttons are very easy to reach and navigate.
- Lelo Hugo and Loki Wave bundle for $300 ($189 off): Normally these toys are very pricey, but with this bundle, you get three for less than the price of one. The bundle includes one of our favorite remote prostate vibrators, as well as the Loki Wave rabbit vibe, a free Remoji toy of your choosing (with code STAYSAFE), a 36-pack of condoms, and a bottle of lube.
- Lelo Tiani 24K for $200 ($200 off) : The Tiani vibrator is sleek, elegant, and motion-controlled. It's a personal favorite and an excellent addition to any bedroom. With the purchase, you can pick up a free Remoji vibrator of your choice with the promo code STAYSAFE.
- Lelo Sona Cruise and Gigi 2 bundle for $200 ($94 off): This bundle includes the Sona Cruise sonic clitoral stimulator and Gigi 2 G-spot vibrator, and like the other deals above, use the promo code STAYSAFE to pick from a selection of free Remoji vibrators. These are two excellent toys I'd recommend for a variety of potential uses—they're a lot of fun to experiment with.
- Dame The Road Trip bundle for $175 ($35 off): This bundle includes one of my personal favorite toys, the Pom vibe. It's soft, squishy, super versatile, and it's super cute. The bundle also includes the Fin finger vibrator and a zippered travel pouch.
Dame Duo bundle for $60 ($30 off): This is a great pack for anyone just getting into sex tech. It includes a pair of socks, some condoms, one of my favorite water-based lubes, and Dame's simple but straightforward (and powerful) bullet vibe, Zee.
Sex Tech Deals