If you buy something using links in our stories, we may earn a commission. Learn more . You can also support our reporting by purchasing a 1-year WIRED subscription for $5 (Discounted) .Apple Deals
These deals don't have set expiration dates and some products have already started selling out. If your heart is set on something, keep that in mind if you're interested. Some items are no longer available for online shipping, but depending on where you live, you may be able to choose contactless store pickup for free instead.
- Apple Watch Series 5 for $100 off: The Apple Watch Series 5 (8/10, WIRED Recommends) is the best smartwatch for iPhone owners . The always-on display lets you check the time easily, and the health features make it a great workout sidekick. Prices start at $299, depending on the configuration you want.
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case for $180 ($20 off): This is the second-generation AirPods . They're not our favorites from Apple (that'd be the much better AirPods Pro), but at least you get a wireless charging case here. The first-generation AirPods are also on sale and slightly cheaper.
- Apple iPad for up to $100 off: These deals are quite popular, so some items are back-ordered, but you can still order now and they'll ship when stock is available. If you don't need an iPad Pro model , this is a nice way to save some cash on Apple's latest iPad release. The cheapest option will only run you $250, but we think the $330 option with significantly more storage is a better deal. With support for the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard, plus the new cursor support in iPadOS , the seventh-generation iPad is a great tablet for everyone. If you still have questions, check out our iPad Buying Guide .
- Apple HomePod for $200 ($100 off): The Apple HomePod (6/10) has terrific sound and Siri built-in. If you aren't fully immersed in Apple's ecosystem, there are plenty of better smart speakers around , but this price is the lowest we tend to see.
- Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Headphones for $200 ($50 off): Powerbeats Pro (8/10, WIRED Recommends) are great for workouts , but they're also good for just listening to music. We don't love the bulky charging case, but $50 off is perhaps enough to overlook that caveat.
- To run my best marathon at age 44, I had to outrun my past
- Amazon workers describe daily risks in a pandemic
- Stephen Wolfram invites you to solve physics
- Clever cryptography could protect privacy in contact-tracing apps
- Everything you need to work from home like a pro
- 👁 AI uncovers a potential Covid-19 treatment . Plus: Get the latest AI news
- 🏃🏽♀️ Want the best tools to get healthy? Check out our Gear team’s picks for the best fitness trackers , running gear (including shoes and socks ), and best headphones