- 3 years of misery inside Google , the happiest place in tech
- Hackers can turn speakers into acoustic cyberweapons
- The weird, dark history of 8chan and its founder
- 8 ways overseas drug manufacturers dupe the FDA
- The terrible anxiety of location sharing apps
- 👁 Facial recognition is suddenly everywhere . Should you worry? Plus, read the latest news on artificial intelligence
- 🏃🏽♀️ Want the best tools to get healthy? Check out our Gear team’s picks for the best fitness trackers , running gear (including shoes and socks ), and best headphones .
- #WIRED Cartoons
In technology, all that matters is tomorrow.” Here’s a quote from the 1909 manifesto: “Why should we look back, when what we want is to break down the mysterious doors of the Impossible?” Where Marinetti declares “We stand on the last promontory of the centuries!” today’s technology moguls say “the future is now.” Where the Italian Futurists were hypnotized by cars and planes, today’s technologists are drooling over rocket ships and space travel.