Note: We strike through deals that sell out or are unavailable at their discounted price. Deals sometimes return and items come back in stock faster than we can update, so check for yourself.WIRED's Prime Day Coverage
- Remaining Prime Day Deals
- Walmart Deals
- Target's Deals
- 3 Month Trial Subscription to WIRED for $1
Tech and Audio DealsSee our guides to Apple Watches and wireless earbuds for our favorite picks.
If you buy something using links in our stories, we may earn a commission. This helps support our journalism. Learn more .
- LG 55-Inch CX-Series 4K HDR OLED TV for $1,597 ($200 off): WIRED writer Parker Hall praised this 2020 model for its perfect black levels and amazing colors . It's a great TV if you plan on gaming with one of the upcoming next-gen consoles too, whether you're team Xbox or Playstation .
- Apple Watch Series 3 for $169 ($30 off): We've recommended the Series 3 for three years now, and we're glad that Apple has continued to sell it alongside its more expensive options. You're not getting the newest health features, like blood oxygen monitoring or an ECG, but it's still integrated with the iPhone and has the addictive fitness ring feature. It regularly goes on sale, and you can also find this price on Amazon.
- Samsung 290W 2.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for $198 ($32 off): If you're looking to improve your home's sound system, this is a pretty good price on a soundbar and subwoofer bundle. We haven't tried this exact one, but we have tried and liked a similar model from Samsung.
- AirPods Pro for $199 ($50 off): We love the the AirPods Pro (WIRED Recommends, 8/10) for their impressive sound quality and noise-canceling abilities. If you've been wanting to give them a try, $50 off is solid savings for Apple hardware that doesn't go on sale too often. This deal is also available on Amazon.
- Acer Aspire 3 15.6-Inch Laptop for $399 ($50 off): It's not the exact same model as the one we included in our Best Cheap Laptops guide, but it should offer up similar performance. If you just need an affordable machine to do basic tasks, this won't break the bank and comes with lots of ports.
- 55-Inch Sony Bravia OLED TV for $1,298 ($500 off): If you're going to spend more than $1,000 on a TV, it should be OLED. Sony's OLED TVs are some of the most beautiful models on the market, and this 55-inch Bravia is no exception. Expect deep blacks and astonishing contrast, all for a whopping $500 discount.
- Lenovo Smart Display 7 for $79 ($20 off): If you want a bigger screen, Lenovo's 7-inch smart display is a great option for most kitchens. It's big enough to watch videos or follow recipes, but small enough that it won't take up the whole counter.